Exp Share lets you share Exp with other Pokemons in major Pokemon Games. In Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green, you will get a number of useful tools. Exp Share is one of them. So, here I am going to share the way of How to get Exp Share in Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green.
Conditions to get Exp Share in Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green
Before getting Exp Share you need to fulfill certain conditions. There is no other option except this by which you can get the exp share until and unless you play the Modified Version of Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green.
Here are the conditions to fulfill to get Exp Share:
- You must catch 50-60 Pokemons.
- Those 50-60 Pokemons should be unique. That means, for example, if you catch two Onix, it will be counted as one unique pokemon.
- Your Pokedex must register 50-60 Unique Pokemons. To have that you have to catch 50-60 unique Pokemons.
Just fulfill these requirements and you will be able to get Exp Share.
Do you know, after a heart attack a person can still survive if defibrillation is done on time? KnowWhy is Defibrillation Important after a Heart Attack
How to get Exp Share in Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green?
The process is quite simple to get Exp Share in Fire Red or Leaf Green. You will not find any difference in Pokemons and characters in both two games. Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green are mostly the same.
Follow these steps to get Exp Share in Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green:
- Your Pokedex must have registered a minimum of 50 Unique Pokemons.
- After catching a minimum of 50 Pokemon go to Fushsia City.
- Continue moving towards the East until you reach route 15.
- Now you will come to a big house.
- Now you have to move with the guard.
- After this, you will go upstairs and you will see the Professors’ Assistant in a white coat.
- He will ask for your Pokedesk, if you have registered 50 Unique pokemon then he will give you the Exp Share.
Here is the official game of Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green.
If you have any query then drop down your comment below, I will try my best to solve your query.